TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Business entities (including schools, colleges, sports clubs and corporates) who wish to become Business to Business (B2B) registered customers agree to the following terms and conditions of Decathlon Sports India Pvt. Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "Decathlon") a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 with its registered office at Survey No. 78/10 A20- Chikkajala Village, Bellary Road, Bangalore – 562157, Karnataka, India.
1. For the purpose of registration as a B2B registered customer, a business entity must be in the capacity to form legally binding contracts under the Indian Contract Act, 1872.
2. At the time of registration, business entities wishing to register as a B2B customer with Decathlon must produce the following for successful registration –
-Business License or Registration Certificate
-Goods and Service Tax Registration Certificate
-Company PAN Card or Proprietor’s PAN card
-Authorisation Letter or Board Resolution in favour of the Authorised Signatory
-Cancelled Cheque bearing bank A/C details linked to submitted PAN Card
3. All documents submitted at the time of registration shall be signed by the Authorised Signatory along with the company seal or designation seal (e.g. proprietor, partner seal) where applicable. Unsigned/unstamped documents shall not be accepted as valid documents.
4. The registration form must be signed by the authorised signatory of the business entity accompanied by a signature proof and an authority to sign.
5. Proprietorships can be registered as a single entity only.
6. All orders raised by the B2B registered customer shall be placed only through the Authorised Signatories email ID.
7. Whenever there is a change of authorised signatory, the B2B registered customer shall produce to Decathlon, the authorisation letter in favour of the new authorised signatory.
8. B2B registered customers shall not resell Decathlon products on any online portals or online marketplaces. Reselling shall be strictly restricted to offline reselling.
9. In Decathlon, consignment sales are strictly prohibited to B2B registered customers.
10. B2B registered customers shall not resell Decathlon products above the MRP value affixed on the product.
11. B2B registered customers shall bear any and all delivery charges of products ordered from Decathlon.
12. Delivery of the products ordered from Decathlon shall be made only to the registered address which the B2B customer provides at the time of registration and strictly shall not be made to any other address. If the B2B customer wishes for the delivery of ordered products to any other address other than the registered address, such address for delivery must be registered through a separate request with Decathlon. Any addition or changes of delivery address shall be entertained at the sole discretion of Decathlon and Decathlon reserves the right to refuse any such requests.
13. Invoices shall be raised by Decathlon only to the registered address
14. Returns and exchanges shall be limited to manufacturing defects only. In such instances, B2B registered customers shall initiate the returns and exchanges within 7 days of the date of delivery of products to the B2B registered customers.
15. In the case of an order cancelled for non-defective reasons, Decathlon shall not be liable to accept any returns or exchanges or process any refund of the amount unless –
The goods are not yet dispatched from Decathlon
Wrong products have been received by the B2B registered customer which shall be brought to the notice of Decathlon at the time of delivery. Such instances shall be intimated to email@example.com with photographic / video evidence attached.
When the products delivered by Decathlon to the B2B registered customer is in unsaleable condition and the same is brought to the notice of Decathlon at the time of delivery. Such instances shall be intimated to firstname.lastname@example.org with photographic / video evidence attached.
16. Decathlon shall not accept cancellation, returns/exchanges of customised products ordered by the B2B registered customers.
17. The customList Paragraphers of the B2B registered customer cannot avail returns, exchanges, and claims directly at Decathlon. All such returns, exchanges and claims must be resolved by the B2B registered customer only.
18. The customers of the B2B registered customer cannot avail after sale services from Decathlon including any of Decathlon’s retail store.
19. B2B customers cannot avail any credit facility whatsoever. Delivery of the products ordered will be made to the registered address only when Decathlon successfully receives full payment for the products ordered by the B2B registered customer.
20. The payment mode shall be made by an electronic transfer (NEFT/ RTGS) in favour of Decathlon with the details as below. No other modes of payment is accepted –
Bank Name: Credit Agricole Corporation & Investment Bank
Account Owner: Decathlon Sports India Pvt. Ltd
Account Number: 05003170100004
IFSC Code: CRLY0000005
Branch: Residency Road, Bangalore
21. All orders received by Decathlon from the registered email ID or authorised signatory shall be considered as valid.
22. Any dispute regarding any transaction between Decathlon and the B2B registered customer shall be settled through mutual discussions and friendly negotiations. In the event of a failure to resolve disputes amicably, the courts in Bangalore shall have jurisdiction over the matter of such disputes.
23. During disputes of any sort, including but not limited to disputes regarding payment, orders placed, delivery of products or quality/quantity of products, if the B2B registered customer fails to make any communication for or against any claim within 48 hours of such dispute, then the decision by Decathlon regarding such dispute shall be held binding and enforceable.
24. The B2B registered customer shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which:
a) Belongs to Decathlon or another person and to which the B2B registered customer does not have any right to;
b) Is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to "indecent representation of women" within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986;
c) Is misleading in any way or threatens to defame or harm the goodwill of Decathlon;
d) Is patently offensive to the community, such as sexually explicit content, or content that promotes obscenity, paedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
e) Harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
f) Involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters", or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming";
g) Promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libellous;
h) Infringes upon or violates any Decathlon or third party's rights including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person's name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity;
I) Provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or otherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone;
j) Contains video, photographs, or images of another person (with a minor or an adult).
k)Engages in commercial activities and/or sales without Decathlon’s prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising and pyramid schemes, or the buying or selling of products related to Decathlon;
l) Solicits gambling or engages in any gambling activity which in Decathlon’s sole discretion, believes is or could be construed as being illegal;
m) Interferes with another B2B registered customers use and enjoyment of Decathlon’s services;
n) Harm minors in any way;
o) Infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights or third party's trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy or shall not be fraudulent;
p) Violates any law for the time being in force;
q) Threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
r) Shall be false, inaccurate or misleading;
s) Shall, directly or indirectly, offer, attempt to offer, trade or attempt to trade in any item, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force.
t) Shall create liability for Decathlon or cause Decathlon to lose (in whole or in part) the services of any third parties.
25. Indemnity – The B2B registered customer agrees to indemnify, defend and hold Decathlon harmless from and against any claim, liability, obligation, loss, damage, deficiency, assessment, judgment, cost or expense (including, without limitation to costs and expenses incurred in preparing and defending against or prosecuting any litigation, claim, action, suit proceeding or demand) of any kind or character, arising out of or in any manner incidental, relating, or attributable to any inaccuracy, breach, or failure by the B2B registered customer to perform and observe the representations, warranties and obligations described in these Terms and Conditions, or arising out of any wrongful acts or omissions, negligence or misconduct of the B2B registered customer, its affiliates, or its employees or its agents. The B2B registered customer also agrees to indemnify Decathlon against any claims, losses or damages that Decathlon may suffer in the event the B2B registered customer does not comply with any law or statutory obligations, including but not limited to GST. Not withstanding anything contained elsewhere to the contrary, the B2B registered customer agrees that if a remedy at law for any breach of the foregoing covenants be inadequate, Decathlon, in addition to any other remedies available, shall also be entitled to apply for specific performance or injunction either prohibitory or mandatory.
26. Damages - Decathlon shall have the right to claim from the B2B registered customer any financial loss or penalties suffered by Decathlon either due to any non-compliance of the law or statutory obligations, or due to any violation of these Terms and Conditions on the part of the B2B registered customer.
27. Contact –
Decathlon Sports India Private Limited
Survey No. 78/10, A2- 0, Chikkajala Village, Bellary Road, Bangalore 562157, KA, IN Phone: +91 76767 98989