Hybrid bikes serve a balanced purpose of cycling between the city or countryside, for sports or for recreation. These comfy, sturdy bikes are just as good on earthy tracks as they are on the tarmac. Hybrid Cycle lets you switch between roads and trails without missing a beat. Whether it is a 30 minutes ride or hours long, we provid... More
Hybrid bikes serve a balanced purpose of cycling between the city or countryside, for sports or for recreation. These comfy, sturdy bikes are just as good on earthy tracks as they are on the tarmac. Hybrid Cycle lets you switch between roads and trails without missing a beat. Whether it is a 30 minutes ride or hours long, we provide a wide and comfortable seat, height-adjustable stem, and raised handlebars for better posture.
The time you plan to spend on your bike plays a key factor in choosing your bike. You'll need a type of bike for a 45-minutes ride and something very different for the 3-hour ones.
Here are some tips on how to choose the best Hybrid Bike:
- For rides no more than 45 minutes: Play it safe and prioritise on sturdiness: a steel frame and rigid fork don't need much adjustment and maintenance.
- For rides of 45 minutes to 2 hours: The bike's weight will start to become more important. The best option is a frame made of aluminium. A suspension fork will make things more comfortable by absorbing bumps in the ground, potholes, etc. Ergonomic handlebars also keep you comfy as they are easier on your hands.
- For rides of more than 2 hours: Go for a light, comfy bike. The most important criteria to take into account are front and rear suspension, a gel saddle and strengthened wheels, more speeds so that you can tackle difficult hills, and disc brakes for more effective braking in all weather conditions.
You can also buy bike accessories for a safe and good experience while you’re on the road:
- Side Stand: We have designed kickstands for parking a bike weighing no more than 25 kg (including luggage). Take a break whenever you like. The 500 chainstay stand is easy to mount and easy to use, letting you stop absolutely anywhere.
- Lock: A bike lock lets you protect your belongings from possible theft. It provides decent protection at a very affordable price.
- Bottle Cage: We design bottle cages for carrying a water bottle on your bike. They are lightweight and trendy, available in 6 colours so you can find one to match your bike.
- Frame Bag: Don't leave your things behind any more! Our teams developed this frame bag for transporting your mobile phone and small personal items.
A bag that attaches behind the stem to keep your belongings in sight and within reach. Built-in smartphone holder lets you use your phone during the time of need.
- Bike Helmet: Use a mountain bike helmet to protect yourself from branches and impacts during your mountain bike rides. Our helmets are easy to position with two buckles under the ears and one under the chin. They are well ventilated with 15 vent openings!